Yum! A nice and non-bitter black tea blend! :) Tastes like most other black teas that I enjoy. I have a ton of it too since I got this off Amazon.

Cofftea

I love all things African. Even though I’m not a black tea person, African Breakfast sounds interesting- I’ve never heard of it before. I know they drink Chai in Africa (especially northern).

oOTeaOo

I also love all things African! I go to Tanzania each year, and almost everyone drinks black tea. They make delicious chai and ginger black tea. What kind of teas do you like?

Cofftea

The list of teas I don’t like is shorter lol. I don’t care for most unflavored black teas, most flavored blacks except dessert teas and chais, shu pu erh, toasty/roasty oolongs, gen mai chai, and hojicha.

Comments

Cofftea

oOTeaOo

Cofftea

Dislikes: bitter
Allergies: Chamomile, Jasmine, Soy