Smells delicious. Tastes like water with some lingering sweetness aka tastes like nothing. I can’t say for sure what kind of sweetness comes up. This isn’t tart or strong like most other fruit teas, which is a good thing since I don’t particularly like the strong tart tastes…. and I usually don’t like fruit teas. This one isn’t bad. It is very faint, and it is early morning and I don’t want to think. But I need to. Let’s see if this tea is enough for today! I have to work this Sunday! Nonetheless, I wouldn’t buy a can of this.