drank Rooibos Vanilla Chai by Adagio Teas

I decided on a second mug of this Rooibos Vanilla Chai. I chugged this one down so fast, and I wish I enjoyed it slower. I really REALLY like this one! I might take another cup but I shouldn’t since I’m going to sleep soon. Goodnight all!

On another note, I went on a tea shopping spree… I bought SO much tea. I have an order coming from Golden Moon Tea, Adagio, and Tipu’s… I was contemplating a purchase from Harney and Sons and Mountain Rose Herbs but I stopped myself when I realized that I had over 50 teas…

Cofftea

Tipu’s!=D You have over 50 teas or you have over 50 teas coming…?

oOTeaOo

Cofftea – _ I have over 50 teas… not 50 teas coming! I’m just having an image of that though!! haha!

Cofftea

Ok… good… cuz you almost literally gave me a heart attack w/ that figure LOL! You’d be my tea hero.

Auggy

Aww, 50 teas isn’t excessive in the least! :D

Comments

Cofftea

Tipu’s!=D You have over 50 teas or you have over 50 teas coming…?

oOTeaOo

Auggy

Aww, 50 teas isn’t excessive in the least! :D

Dislikes: bitter
Allergies: Chamomile, Jasmine, Soy