drank Spiced Apple Chai by Adagio Teas

I had left the rest of the chai in the fridge to cool overnight. This morning I had a glass of the chilled, thick, creamy chai. Delicious! It got a lot better! I can taste the hint of apple. It is subtle and nice. I like fruit to be like this in my tea. It tastes like a creamy apple pie with all the spices but the flavor of the apple isn’t so strong. Great tea! I’ll definitely be making this stove top again!

Iced
Meghann M

I’ll have to give it a shot chilled, sounds great!