drank Mate Lemon by Numi Organic Tea

I “room-temperature brewed” this tea this morning in my huge water bottle to take to work/school today. I had call. This was quick and easy to do, and I’m not much of a morning person. I love the lemon scent and light flavor. Its interesting how lemon grass makes water turn dark brown after a while. Why? I nearly finished the whole 32oz water bottle save for maybe 4oz. It isn’t appealing anymore but it still tastes the same.

Iced 5 min, 0 sec

Dislikes: bitter
Allergies: Chamomile, Jasmine, Soy