drank Coconut Cream Pie by 52teas

I finally got around to trying this sample that was sent by Meghann. This is by far the best coconut tea I’ve tried. I love coconuts but artificial coconut flavors bother me. Anyhow I love the huge flakes of dried coconuts in this blend. Smells so delicious. The steep was a honey brown color. It had a smooth sweet taste to it. It didn’t need any milk or sugar but I decided to add them after a sip without. I am a sweet tooth. Great tea blend and a great alternative to the real thing – coconut cream pie. Now I want some real coconut cream pie.