drank Velvet Tea by Art of Tea

Thank you Caitlin for sending this sample! This one is interesting. I decided to try this tea without looking at the reviews or description. My initial impressions were about appearance. I saw rooibos and chunks of fruit perhaps. The smell was so faint and slightly sweet. Upon steeping, it was a nice red brown color. It tasted sweet but a little tart. I got a warm feeling of vanilla seeping through the mix of sweet and fruit. I really love rooibos and vanilla combinations.

Overall a decent blend. The fruity tartness threw me off but it wasn’t very powerful which was good.