drank Decaf Earl Grey by Adagio Teas

My kitty just died yesterday so my tea drinking was put on hold. This was the only tea I drank yesterday. I am so devastated. Any tea suggestions for lifting my spirits in some way?

Auggy

I’m so sorry about your kitty. It’s heartbreaking to lose them. (((HUGS)))

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I feel your pain, I lost one of mine early this year. On Valentines Day as a matter of fact. I am not sure what to suggest to uplift your spirits but I can say my thoughts are with you.

Charisma

Comments

Auggy

I’m so sorry about your kitty. It’s heartbreaking to lose them. (((HUGS)))

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Charisma

Dislikes: bitter
Allergies: Chamomile, Jasmine, Soy