drank Strawberry Misaki by Teavana

This smells so delicious! A light sweet strawberry flavor and scent. It wasn’t tart at all, and the display was beautiful. The only thing is that it fell apart a little in the water. I put water in first then the tea.

This was the party favor I chose for my best friend’s bridal shower. It was too bad my shipment online didn’t arrive yet, even though I ordered it from China in October… This one is too expensive… cheaper to get it direct from China. Oh well! I can’t wait til that shipment comes in anyway… plus I’m getting another order free since that one didn’t come in.