It smells like powdered vanilla flavored milk. The taste is so mild and there was enough for 2 separate steepings. The first time I had it, I had forgotten about it in the kitchen, and I remember it being mild in taste and not bitter at all. Very forgiving.

This time, I split it between 2 mugs for me and my boyfriend. It is delicious but nothing I would reach for often. Something is strange about the vanilla flavoring. Again… powdered milk with vanilla flavoring…

Dislikes: bitter
Allergies: Chamomile, Jasmine, Soy