My mother bought this for me for Christmas! I was so happy! It looks like a small can of paint. The label is super cute and theres a snowflake sticker on the top of the can. I also love the holiday letter that was enclosed. So carefully I opened the tin with the end of a spoon. VOILA! Black slightly curled leaves with small specks of green. Smells slightly smokey and sweet. Love it.

Upon steeping, the liquor was a dark golden brown. It reminds me of Yunnan or a milder Keemun. I wish I knew what was in there. There is no hint of bitterness. Delicious! I drank this plain. There was a hint of nuts, sweetness, cream, and slight smokiness to it. Brings back memories to my first Keemun. Very good tea. :)