drank Rose Tea by Golden Moon Tea

I’ve never tried a rose tea until now. The scent is heady and strong. I am into perfumes as well, so this one struck a soft note for me. It reminds me of when I was younger and I was trying on my mom’s perfume, which was a rose perfume. :) Great tea. There was an initial hint of sugar on my tongue. I had this one plain. No additives needed. The rose scent was strong and nice. It tastes like sweetness and hot water that has been taken from a pool of roses. Not always appetizing but I love this.

After I’m done with all these samples, I know I’ll be making a large Golden Moon Tea purchase!!