drank Lychee Oolong by Butiki Teas

Lychee!! I love lychee! The aroma of this tea is intoxicating. As the dark green leaves unfurled, the scent hit me in the face once again! I knew it was love. The liquor is a nice bright yellow color. The wet leaves are pretty and medium large sized. A little goes a long way. Upon tasting it, I tasted the lychee Ive been missing this whole time. It is very sweet and juicy and has a nice green, earthy and floral tone as I sip more and more. I steeped this about 4 times, and the lychee flavor became lighter and the florals became stronger.. :)

Very excellent blend! I am very pleased and impressed.