I don’t know what to say about this one. I was a bit hesitant to try it, but why not? The scent of the leaves were faint, so I couldn’t discern much except maybe a little muscat-ish. Upon steeping, the scent was … strange … I can’t really describe it. Possibly buttery smelling. The taste was interesting but not in a bad way. I added sugar, and it helped bring out the flavors. It really is buttered cinnamon raisin toast! I can taste the toast, and I love how the cinnamon isn’t overpowering. Buttery and smooth. All the flavors began to pop out. I’m pulling out a lot of raisin. Delicious!

Now I’m off to fix myself some almond butter and strawberry jam sandwich. >_