Thank you Queenoftarts for sending me a sample in a swap! Wow-ie! SO delicious! Right off the bat, I could smell the loose tea from the bag! Heavenly! Divine! This is what I needed. Sometimes I get mild allergic reactions to soy from certain chocolates, but this one didn’t give me any problems! The leaves are nice and dark with bits of chocolate and cacao nibs of some sort. Again, the scent is STRONG of chocolate. Not the artificial kind but the type that might be like dark, creamy chocolate.

I steeped it for too long since I forgot it about it in the midst of cooking >_