drank Wen Shan Bao Zhong by Butiki Teas

When I made my purchase from Butiki Teas, I received a small free sample of this oolong tea. I was so excited to try it but wanted to be in the right mood for it as I am generally a mood based tea person. The dry leaves look pretty. They are dark green, slender, and slightly spiraled. The scent is light and floral, which I love.

This held up to multiple small steepings. The liquor was a nice pale yellow, almost like the color of egg whites. The taste is very light with a hint floral notes. It is very refreshing and smooth. The aftertaste was a little small hint of green and nuts.

Good tea. I’d describe it as “dainty”. :)