Today is coconut day. I made beans with coconut. Now I grabbed this wonderful tea! I received this in a swap from QueenofTarts. Thank you so much! I received a lot of bags of this.

The liquor was a dark yellow green. It smells SO FRICKIN DELICIOUS! The sweet and starchy scent reminds me very much of slightly sweetened plantains and coconut. I have never tried green rooibos plain, so I’m going to make it a point to try it plain one day. Anyhow, this flavored rooibos left me in awe. The coconut is but a hint, but it is there. It tastes real. The plantains taste real too. I felt like I was biting into a sweetened plantain. Man I miss eating sweetened plantains. I can’t seem to make it right here.

RAVE – this herbal rocks! I need this in my life.

Kristen