AGH! I totally wrote up a whole review on this tea, and of course my internet poops out, sending me into no go territory. I refresh the page, and poof. My post is gone. WAH! >_

Caitlin

I hate when that happens. I also always accidentally hit the back button deleting what I just wrote – haha.

Angrboda

I’ve made it a habit to always highlight and copy what I’ve written if I have to refresh a page anywhere. Some sites can ‘remember’ what was written, but I tend to not take any chances. I’ve had too many times of having to re-write something that sometimes was agonisingly difficult to write in the first place.

Charisma

Angrboda – so smart… I should start doing that :) Caitlin – hahaha i know!! I sometimes do that too! :)

Comments

Caitlin

Angrboda

Charisma

Dislikes: bitter
Allergies: Chamomile, Jasmine, Soy