drank Imperial Formosa by Golden Moon Tea

AGH! I totally wrote up a whole review on this tea, and of course my internet poops out, sending me into no go territory. I refresh the page, and poof. My post is gone. WAH! >_< Anyhow, I don’t want to go on about this. I’ll try to remember what I wrote. But I do remember how it tastes. This tea is good.

Liquor – deep honey brown
Scent – strong nutty and light florals
Taste – nutty and floral with a hint of sweetness. There is some hint of astringency but it isn’t so bad for me. I assume you can add some sugar to this, but I didn’t try. It didn’t need it.

Overall, a good, forgiving tea. Withstood around 3 steeps. I accidentally left the second steep for 8 min, and the tea was still good. A good way to celebrate passing BLS and all.

Caitlin

I hate when that happens. I also always accidentally hit the back button deleting what I just wrote – haha.

Angrboda

I’ve made it a habit to always highlight and copy what I’ve written if I have to refresh a page anywhere. Some sites can ‘remember’ what was written, but I tend to not take any chances. I’ve had too many times of having to re-write something that sometimes was agonisingly difficult to write in the first place.

oOTeaOo

Angrboda – so smart… I should start doing that :) Caitlin – hahaha i know!! I sometimes do that too! :)

Comments

Caitlin

Angrboda

oOTeaOo

Dislikes: bitter
Allergies: Chamomile, Jasmine, Soy