drank Milk Oolong by Tea Cozy

After dinner tea… mMmm… The first steep was fantastic. The second steep I added Ottawa Tea’s Canadian Ginseng Root. I had never seen actual ginseng before. It smelled really nutty! I can’t really describe it. I added 2 medium-large pieces. It is so good! It added a woody/nutty quality to the milk oolong. It is a nice, mild taste. Not quite like the ginseng oolong I had before (the other one tasted more green to me but maybe it was the oolong or the green outer shell it had). I digress… So this one was great! Mild but noticeable taste.

I might try adding this to everything now!

RAVE – Ottawa Tea’s HoppiTea package was awesome. She was super sweet and sent me a whole bunch of goodies! She even wrote me a really nice, informative letter! Thank you soooo much!!! :)