drank Genmai Cha by Yamamotoyama

I received this from Ottawa Tea during an exchange! I finally got to opening it. I’ve taken it around the world but didn’t get to try it until now. I was excited about it since it was genmai cha, which is one of my favorite teas. It smells good. This was a tea bag, so the leaves were a little crushed with small brown rice. The smell is nutty and like rice. The taste is just average. Nothing to go wild about, but it is a good standard genmai cha. It is a very mild taste.

Dislikes: bitter
Allergies: Chamomile, Jasmine, Soy