I have been drinking this the past 2 mornings. Delicious! As soon as I opened the tin, I noticed the the smokey scent. I am not sure if it is lapsang souchong in there, but thats what I think I’m smelling. In the cup, it brews a dark amber/brown liquor. The scent is still there. Upon tasting it, it was delicious! The first time I brewed this, it was too long and it ended up turning bitter on me. Nothing a little milk couldn’t fix. The second time was better! The smoky flavor is overpowering or strong, which is a plus for me. I am not a fan if it is extremely smoky. It also has a slight lingering sweetness and some nutty flavors to it. Great with a little sugar and/or milk!