drank Cacao by Tisano

I finally got around to this herbal tea! It smelled divine! The shells were slightly crushed up! I absolutely love chocolate, so this was a nice treat. It smelled like chocolate. It brewed up a light caramel brown color. The taste was a very watered down hot chocolate. Still good though! I didn’t add any sugar or milk to it, and it was still pretty tasty. I imagine adding sugar and milk may enhance it. I will try it that way next time :)

Dislikes: bitter
Allergies: Chamomile, Jasmine, Soy