drank Maple Sugar by Tea Guys

I tried this tea several times and didn’t rate it. I wasn’t on this site as often as I used to be.

This one smells exactly like maple syrup. It is a strong and sweet smell. Reminds me of pancakes. This is perfect for the mornings. The taste is sweet and mild. It is a good tea overall, but I got a strange starch-like taste in the back of my mouth… almost like cardboard. But it was great with sugar and milk. I didn’t taste that strange taste after adding those.

Dislikes: bitter
Allergies: Chamomile, Jasmine, Soy