drank Quangzhou Milk Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

I used up the last bits of this tea yesterday. It has been so long since I’ve written a lengthy review on steepster or even visited steepster. Residency has taken up a lot of my time and energy. I will miss this tea. It deserves to be placed in my wishlist. The floral and slightly milky scent was delicious! I steeped this about 4 times before I got distracted. It was delicious after every steep. I love how the leaves unfurl. It is so beautiful. Milk oolong is one of my favorite teas. I am happy!

QueenOfTarts

I’ve got to order some of this. I wasn’t terribly impressed when I first tried it, but I love milk oolongs! What size cup did you use to steep so many infusions?

oOTeaOo

I love milk oolongs too! This isn’t my most favorite milk oolong, but its among the top 10 for me! I used a 4oz gaiwan and a lot of leaves. I forget how long I steeped, but it was around 15-30 seconds for the first 2 steeps. Then I increased it to 1 minute for the following steeps. :)

Comments

QueenOfTarts

oOTeaOo

Dislikes: bitter
Allergies: Chamomile, Jasmine, Soy