drank Sweet Autumn Tea by Lupicia

I received this as one of those free monthly samples in the mail. I forgot that the yellow wrapping meant rooibos. Nevertheless, I opened it and realized it was rooibos! It smelled sweet when it was dry. After steeping it, it smelled strange to me. I guess its the sweet potato, pumpkin, rooibos combination that threw me off. I don’t want to type this out… but it smells a little like vomitus… I was hesitant to taste it, but I love trying new things so I put it to my lips. The taste is nice, mild, and sweet! It was flavorful and delicious after I got over the initial scent. It is very very scarcely starchy with a chestnut type of flavor in the background. Delicious.