I was super excited to break open this tin! The artwork is fascinating and beautiful. I love the grungier colors. Definitely a plus! When I saw all the dried, murky green curled up balls of oolong, I got even more excited! woo! It smelled SO good. It was floral and sweet.

Steeped, the color of the liquor was a nice orange-yellow color. Again, the smell was delightful. I’m not sure what kind of tea this is exactly. It is a scented oolong tea. The taste is so floral, but the first thing I thought of after my first sip was “BERRIES!” There is definitely a light, fluffy berry or fruity taste to it. It is barely noticeable but it adds such a nice touch to this tea. I have to give this tea 100. My favorite right now!

I was able to steep this 3 times via gaiwan but I wanted to write all about it so I stopped steeping! I bet this can go on for more steeps. It is absolutely SO good! It got even better the more I steeped it.

Auggy

Yum. This log reminded me that I should have some of this somewhere still. I wonder where it is – now I really want to break it out!