I received this from Ottawa Tea during one of the holiday swaps. I didn’t have too much information about this company, but I am guessing it is a local shop. This tea drove me crazy in a very good way when I took a nice whiff. The leaves look like black tea leaves. The smell was fantastic. It smelled warm, a tad smokey (but not in a keemun or lapsang kind of way), and very nutty. The liquor was a medium honey brown color. During the end of a sip, there was some astringency to it, but it wasn’t off putting for me at all. Very delicious. I love oolongs! wow! I steeped this tea 4 times with my gaiwan.