drank Green Tea by Argo Tea

My sister had gotten me a bunch of Argo Tea samples a while ago. I finally opened this up and transferred its contents into a washi tin. :) The sencha’s leaves are covered with green powdery matcha! Yum! I couldn’t wait to steep it. I don’t want to rate this right now since I steeped this longer than I should have and it came out a bit astringent and bitter. The smell was great, green, and creamy. The taste was good in the beginning and was just like it smelled except for the astringency and bitterness. I need to try again :)