drank Love Goddess by Dragon Tea House

I’m going to have a flowering tea per day to enjoy the holiday weekend! Yesterday was Variety of Colors. Today is Love Goddess! This bloomed up so beautiful! I love how the jasmine flowers make a basket handle and theres a pretty flower at the top. The taste is good too. It is mild with a little nutty taste to it. There is slight jasmine and floral tones to it, but not strong. There was no bitterness to it, surprisingly, as I had steeped this for longer than I thought I should have. After a few sips, I ate some spicy Korean fried chicken, and this tea went well with it.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more