drank Flower Faery by Dragon Tea House

I was a bit disappointed in this one, but I think its because I had such high expectations. The picture makes it look so beautiful. When mine bloomed, it looked like a sad lump of red-brown with brown-white flowers. The taste was okay. I felt like I needed to leave it longer, and when I did that, it turned out a bit astringent. The nutty flavor isn’t as pronounced in this tea. Neither is the jasmine. Overall its just okay. meh.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more