drank Original Masala Chai by Yogic Chai

I absolutely love this blend. This blend is perfect for those times I don’t feel like blending spices on my own. I love this steeped western style or traditionally made via stove. I’m sad to see this one go, but it was perfect for the holidays. It has been a fairly warm winter so far, and I’m glad! However, I was definitely in the mood for chai. mMmm… This last mug I made was made western style. I even used this blend previously for making chicken as I usually use cardamom for chicken. It is delicious! I even put it in my rice cooker.