drank Chai by Teaism

I can’t believe that it has been over a year that I’ve tried this tea and been to Washington DC. I brewed this Western Style. I’m feeling lazy today _. This was good. The blend smelled spicy with all the cardamom, ginger, cloves… There was a good amount of black tea mixed in as well. Good tea. I had to add sugar and milk, although this could have done without them. Great tea overall! I love chai! Next time I’ll make this over the stove.

KeenTeaThyme

I live near Washington DC and have heard about this place, but never been. What did you think of the locale overall? Is it worth a ride on the smelly metro? ;)

oOTeaOo

I went to the one on 8th Street since the one on Connecticut was closed when I visited last year. I loved the atmostphere at Teaism on 8th. There was a beautiful indoor pond (I think downstairs or upstairs?) and it was very relaxing. You can order food, which I did. I thought it was very good. I would definitely make a trip out there. They have a variety of teas that they sell as well.

KeenTeaThyme

Good to know. I’ll have to make a trek there! :)

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

oOTeaOo

KeenTeaThyme

Good to know. I’ll have to make a trek there! :)

Dislikes: bitter
Allergies: Chamomile, Jasmine, Soy