Thank you The DJBooth for swapping this with me!

When I first looked at the dry leaves, I couldn’t tell what it was. Was it oolong? black? pu-erh? The leaves were wavy and dark brown/black. I couldn’t smell anything… perhaps my nose wasn’t working this morning ?? Anyhow, I wasn’t sure how to brew it up either, so I steeped it for 2 minutes Western style.

Upon sniffing the murky dark brown/black liquor, I knew there was Pu Erh in there! It was earthy, sweet, malty, and roasty. It was a dark tea! Delicious! I took a sip, and there was no bitterness! I was happy. This is a good tea. I read the description after and saw that it is a blended tea. I don’t know which Black Tea this is mixed with, but it is good. There was a tiny hint of smokiness. I added some sugar and milk just to try it out that way, and it was delicious! Lovely tea.

The DJBooth

Glad you like it. The other black is ancient tea tree.