drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

My last cup…the rest is on its way to another Jen. I really liked this tea, and it was my second from DavidsTea (first was milk oolong!). I apparently have never logged it.

The scent from this tea is enticing. When I brew it at work, you can smell it throughout my entire section. It even caused a colleague to go buy some herself. It raises comments when I bring a cup in meetings.

The scent is heavenly, the chocolate and mint combination perfect. For anyone who likes a peppermint tea, this one is very minty, and marries the chocolate tones nicely. I could drink this forever — certainly I need to restock!

The only thing I would change, are the scary red lips. While pretty, I doubt they add anything but extra chemicals to my cup. I’d love to see them gone, or a list of ingredients to reassure me that they are not as evil as they look!