Man I’m really starting to find out how much the men who live in my apartment complex suck. This month alone I’ve nearly had one hit my car while I was clearly halfway out of a space, and today this guy decided to fly past me once I finally got my gate clicker to work. Needless to say I pushed my way in. Do not mess with a girl in an owl hat.

This is really good. Most honeybush teas I’ve had thus far have not involved much fruit, and in any case nothing citrusy. This is a nice change. It’s extra tangy thanks to the cheesecake factor. I get more lemon in the scent of the tea, and more lime when I taste it.

And it is sooooo creamy, this has to be the creamiest tasting of the cheesecake teas I have had so far. I can’t wait to try it cold steeped when it’s not cold outside…which is apparently Wednesday, so that’s soon enough.

When I saw this was added to the inventory last week I got the last/only one…I had to. Sorry to anyone who saw Frank’s update somewhere and was greeted with SOLD OUT!
M I N E. As above: do not mess with a girl in an owl hat.

Mercuryhime

WHAT?! This was on the inventory?! I can’t believe I missed it! This is my favorite honeybush! So sad. (cries) enjoy it for meee.