drank Birthday Tea by Adagio Teas

Revisiting this, definitely don’t care for it at all anymore…meh. I really want cake and this is not doing the trick.

Adagio’s base black tea for flavored teas and I do not get along. Once I pour milk and sugar in it, it’s more like cake but it’s a LOT more than I really ever want to add.

Cheryl

Adagio’s black tea base and I don’t get along either …

Uniquity

I’ve only had one Adagio tea, but I certainly didn’t like the black tea base, and if it is the one they usually use it needs an upgrade!

Ninavampi

I think I am weird… I agree about the harsh base, but I love this tea! Try 190 for 2.5 minutes. It was spectacular to me tonight! : )

But, I get that there are teas that not everyone loves and teas that everyone may love and I just can’t understand… Sorry it didn’t work out for you!

momo

I just packaged it up to send to someone haha. I had tried everything to get it to taste good to me and it just wasn’t working.
Totally understand, if you look at Teavana’s Prosperous Peach Oolong, I love the stuff..every other reviewer hates it! It wouldn’t be fun if everyone liked the same things, that’s for sure…cause now I get to try some new things instead!

Comments

Cheryl

Adagio’s black tea base and I don’t get along either …

Uniquity