drank Virgin Fuzzy Navel Green Tea by 52teas

Third time’s a charm to finally get the tasting note box to pop up.

I oversteeped this so I’m not gonna rate it yet. Just FYI it brews up SUPER pale. I made it to drink iced so I completely forgot about it for a couple minutes longer than I should have, and thus it is very bitter.

BUT it smells like bananas. Like almost banana runts, which is obviously the best type of banana scent. And I can taste all the fruit and it is delicious. In fact it is so delicious that I don’t even care that it’s bitter.

TeaBrat

nice! I was eye-ing this one as soon as it came out, but I have so much green tea now I need to drink!

CHAroma

Bananas?! Oh dear…I thought Frank’s description was hilarious. But shouldn’t it be orange and peach? Not orange and pineapple. And definitely not banana!

52teas

This blend is having an identity crisis. I printed labels that said it had orange, pineapple and banana. Then I thought I fixed it before posting it on the website, but all I did was take the banana off. The fact is, it has peach and orange flavors and fruit in it. The orange, pineapple and banana came from the breakfast smoothie honeybush and an absent-minded tea blender. LOL. Sorry about that.

momo

I didn’t even look at the label, knowing the drink was orange and peach and it still smelled like banana candy to me. That is so weird lol. Maybe it was from failing at steeping, but I can just barely smell it in the dry leaf still.

CHAroma

Hahahaahaaaa!! That’s hilarious! Oh, Frank. You had us all fooled. ;)

Comments

TeaBrat

52teas

momo

CHAroma

Hahahaahaaaa!! That’s hilarious! Oh, Frank. You had us all fooled. ;)

hockey watching barista extraordinaire