drank Tiramisu Treviso by Teavana

I’m glad to try this, but this is not tiramisu, Teavana. Flavors that would make tiramisu: coffee, chocolate, rum or Marsala wine, and a tangy sort of cream flavor. Almond, macadamia, and orange? What. I mean, I guess the almond sort of invokes amaretto, and I’ve made a version of tiramisu with amaretto, but orange I do not get.

Smells to me like cinnamon coffee. Tastes interesting, it might be tiramisu if it wasn’t for that orange zest. It just doesn’t fit. It is really sweet though, I don’t even understand how.

It’s good, but it’s not really tiramisu. But really I have any better idea of a name. It’s an interesting flavor profile but…totally understandable why it’s discontinued: I’ve only smelled a brewed cup of My Morning Mate but I can tell this was just like a version of it with rooibos. TheDJBooth is on to something there, and I also must thank him for sending me some of this to try!

TeaBrat

Teavana seems to have a problem with naming flavors correctly…