drank Smoky Chocolate by 52teas

I really didn’t think I was going to like this. The other smoky tea I’ve had, a black gunpowder, was just undrinkable for me. This I can do. And I like it a lot. Some of the best chocolate I’ve had has included smoked salt and almonds, so I figured I would give it a try.

It smells like chocolate melted over a campfire, and that’s almost how it tastes too. But it could use WAY more chocolate, for me as it’s cooling it’s like the chocolate is getting lost.

I didn’t use boiling water, I let it cool for about a minute after it reached boiling. Not sure what that made the temperature, but I was kind of scared that maybe at boiling it would be too smoky or something.

Maybe at some point I will try straight lapsang souchong but for now I’m going to try that method on the black gunpowder and see if it makes it drinkable!

The DJBooth

I’ve been contemplating with getting this one.

Comments

The DJBooth

I’ve been contemplating with getting this one.

I watch too much hockey and soccer. So does the bird in my photo, surprise. Finally getting back to drinking my way through my stash thanks to finally securing myself a real paying desk job.

atlanta