drank Ginger Ale Bai Mu Dan by 52teas

I am not a fan of it being 80 this week because it seems like nobody has bothered to turn their heat off. I went to Target for a couple things and I was burning up by the time I got to the checkout.
Also I found out Benadryl does make me fall asleep, just not when I’m excited and on a transatlantic flight. So, I had a great 4 hour nap but I can breathe out my nose so take that pollen!

In my attempts just to clear out stuff close to being done, I made the rest of this into cold steeped tea again. I’m not a big fan of ginger still, so while this is good, I’m not gonna miss it still.

But it was good to give a try, I like the idea of teas in flavors that are typically sodas.

Tamm

I hope that you get feeling better! When I very first read this I thought you meant that you were 80 years old! lol I was so confused.

momo

hahaha no, not for a long time! I’m doing fine, thank you! just totally was unprepared for the overnight appearance of a fine layer of pollen on everything already, I’m usually not bothered by allergies until April so all I had was the Benadryl!

Tamm

Well if it makes you feel any better Benadryl totally knocks me out. I can’t take it unless I’m staying in bed.

momo

I bought some to try to make myself sleep last year on my study abroad trip 9 hour flight to Paris. Even drank a glass of champagne and a cute little bottle of wine thinking that would definitely make it work. I was up the whole time. So I thought maybe I’m unaffected by its drowsiness side effect….nope. Learned the hard way today hahaha.

Comments

Tamm

hockey watching barista extraordinaire