drank Fantasy Island by DAVIDsTEA

I steeped this for 5 minutes and I think it’s too long because it’s got a bitter taste at the end. And it’s kind of not good. It makes it taste like a burnt macaroon, which is even weirder because I made it into iced tea. I’ll try it for far less time next time.

Other than that, I do like the flavor of this. I’d been wanting to try it for awhile so thanks for sending me this in a swap, brandy3392!

TheTeaFairy

No matter how I tried to like this one, it ended up being such a failure for me… it’s like there’s something off in the taste. Too bad, the idea of a tropical raspberry tea was so exciting!

momo

Yeah, as it warmed up after the ice all melted, it lost a lot of the bitterness…but then it wasn’t very good combination of flavors at room temperature! It must be the black tea, because I find it’s hard to mess up raspberry for my tastes, and this one did it :(

Kittenna

Even three minutes of steeping gave me bitterness, but I was attributing that to somewhat crushed tea. Definitely don’t understand why this tea was brought back from the dead, though.

hmm maybe I’ll just give it a shot coldbrewed to see if it works better

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Kittenna