drank Fantasy Island by DAVIDsTEA

This is 39875293 times better cold steeped. It kind of loses all raspberry, but I wasn’t tasting much raspberry to begin with. It’s just sort of this vague fruity/sweet flavor with the coconut. It still definitely tastes like a coconut macaroon though, but this time with zero burnt cookie flavor.

I may be going through my whole pitcher today alone.

Iced
Dylan Oxford

I’m assuming that number is 20000% accurate ;)

momo

It is, I used my calculator to find it and it was that bad the first time around!

Missy

Hahaha!

Faith

How does one cold brew?

momo

I used less tea than it called for per cup, I think I used 6 tsp for about a liter and a half of water. Measure the tea and either put it in a paper filter or just straight into water in a pitcher. Put it in the refrigerator overnight, at least 8 hours, and then take out the filter or strain out the leaves, and you have cold steeped tea. I think I left this in for almost 16 hours in the end and it’s perfect.

Kittenna

Awesome! Sounds like a good thing to try with my crunched up tea. Better than throwing it out! I know there are some good flavours in there, I just can’t seem to isolate the good from the bad!

Comments

Dylan Oxford

I’m assuming that number is 20000% accurate ;)

Missy