drank Jolly Jellybean by DAVIDsTEA

Decided to make this iced. Now I can really taste how this is a bit like Swampwater, but I get less of the weird berry oatmeal taste.

This really has lots of little bits. Despite straining twice, there was still a lot of stuff floating. I used my tea tumbler, and it’s not very fine, but the second strainer is and it still made it through :(

Emilie

Did you get any jellybeans in it?

momo

Yeah. I put like 1 in there per cup and I think so far I’ve had 4? I know just on top there were 2 in the tin after I measured out the tea for this cup but it won’t bother me if there’s not enough, since I can get 4x the jellybeans for 5x less than the price of the 100g.

Emilie

I’ve heard stories of people not getting any jellybeans, but of course, buying them separately is no problem. Do they affect the flavor at all? I’m trying to decide whether I should try this or not.

Bonnie

Sprinkle them on top of the new Vanilla Cake! (sorry my sick sense of humor or lack of it!)

momo

Yeah I’d rather not have too many because they weigh more and that would be a serious ripoff if it was filled with them. I think it helps sweeten the tea, but it doesn’t do too much for the flavor. In retrospect now, I’d probably get Swampwater instead and a bag of jellybeans the day after Easter haha

Comments

Emilie

Did you get any jellybeans in it?

Bonnie