drank Starter Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

So after the first iced matcha latte I made, I made another…and made myself sick to my stomach so I had to negate so much matcha with pizza. Except I so rarely get pizza and usually make them bring me it, so I got lost trying to find the pizza place I ended up in some way rich neighborhood and then I didn’t want matcha anymore.

Finally today I feel it is okay to go back to the matcha since I got enough nachos for 3 people at lunch and won’t have to go outside again. I added some sweetener, but it wasn’t enough. I don’t think I would really like this sweeter unless it came from the matcha itself.

Also I had no idea last week I think that Starbucks has green tea lattes so I tried one and it failed in comparison to using this stuff. Not surprising but I wanted to at least compare with the most readily available version I could get around here.

I will not drink another one when I finish this off. I will not.

Bonnie

Oh the yuckiness! Pour Amanda! (Did you get rich people cooties?) ;)

momo

It was actually a fun road to drive on but there was nowhere to turn around and I was really mad at Google Maps for failing that badly. Street view didn’t work because that area it claimed as the location I guess has been under construction for ages. But I wanted my pizza! I ended up just making a loop WITHOUT the help of their useless map.

Dylan Oxford

So all in all you actually LIKE the matcha, right? ;)

Bonnie

Google…I broke down on the freeway once and it was raining…google was on the other side of the fence …it was a weekend …they called a tow truck and sent a bunch of goodies to eat over the fence! Nice!

Comments

Bonnie

Oh the yuckiness! Pour Amanda! (Did you get rich people cooties?) ;)

momo

Dylan Oxford

So all in all you actually LIKE the matcha, right? ;)

hockey watching barista extraordinaire