drank Creme Brulee by DAVIDsTEA

I was hoping this would be good because I love creme brulee but it doesn’t taste a thing like it. In fact, it tastes like peanut butter to me. I’m guessing I’m getting it from the green rooibos combined with the caramel, because when I even smell it, I sort of get it. It smells strongly of the green rooibos, with a bit of caramel.

I don’t get anything creamy, but on the plus side this is kind of a nice change from things being so powerfully flavored it loses the tea…just I don’t really like a rooibos by itself.

Thanks for sending me a sample, Krystaleyn! I’m gonna definitely have to try mixing the rest of it with Oh Canada.

Kittenna

I remember initially liking this one, but after trying more rooibos I think its appeal may have waned. I only bought enough to send you some and try another couple cups myself, just to check and compare it to alpine punch (my fave rooibos atm).

Comments

Kittenna

hockey watching barista extraordinaire