drank Caramel Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

I love caramel. A lot. I didn’t even think twice about whether or not matcha and caramel might be odd together until after I bought it.

One sniff of this matcha took away my fears that this would not work. This is awesome. I was feeling like an iced latte, but I think I added a bit too much coconut milk at first, because it tasted more like coconut matcha. But after stirring enough to get some ice to melt into it, it’s much better.

The caramel comes as more of an aftertaste to the matcha, which is perfect. And it tastes like there really is caramel in here! I am not much for sweetening tea, but the caramel definitely gives it a good bit of sweetness. For me, it’s good without being overpowering but some people might need a little more sugar.

This is really awesome. I got the “distinctive” flavoring so mine might be a bit stronger in flavor, but to me it’s perfect. If you’re a caramel diehard like me, you might want to pay for the stronger flavoring.

I am thinking this would be good in some kind of baked goods. I had an idea earlier when I first got my mail and I had a nap since then so of course I’ve forgotten it.

Azzrian

I want to order from them soooo bad … just can’t cough up the dough but this makes it TEMPTING!!!

Mercuryhime

Order the starter matcha from them (it’s the cheapest one). Then do the free matcha promo. Unlimited matcha for one low starter price. :) if I were them, I may stop they promo eventually if I find I’m giving more matcha than I’m selling so join up soon!

Uniquity

I have absolutely no interest in matcha (actually the thought of it makes me a little queasy) but the free matcha promo is phenomenal. It almost tempted me a few times.

Comments

Azzrian

Mercuryhime