drank Jolly Jellybean by DAVIDsTEA

I went to Target yesterday when I got back home…only to find a severe lack of jelly beans on clearance. I ended up finding a bag of all red Starburst ones hidden behind baskets on an endcap, so all was well in the end, but I kind of wanted a bit more variety, you know? But cherry/strawberry/watermelon should be just fine.

I got home and added 30 of them to my tin of this tea. And now I am finally trying it out. It only has two jelly beans in it for right now, and next time I drink this, I’ll try 3 and maybe 4.

I also just got some borosilicate glass double walled cups, and this is the first time I’m trying them out with hot tea. I thought maybe it’d be impossible to hold them, but it’s easier to hold compared to a mug. They’re the Kiran glass cups on Teavana’s website. I bought them through Amazon so I could use a gift card hahaha.

More jellybeans definitely tastes like the way to go. It’s sweeter, which covers up the strange oatmealish taste I’d gotten on my last cup of this. It definitely made it more fruity tasting, too. It’s still a lot like Swampwater but a pretty pink instead.

If you don’t have many jellybeans, don’t worry. No reason to pay a premium for them: go out ASAP and get some more! It makes it a lot better, and as a bonus if you didn’t have that many to begin with, you have more tea to work with in the end!

Uniquity

You have Starburst jellybeans? Oh man. I remember these from about 10 years ago or so and I haven’t seen them in Nova Scotia in all that time. I LOVED them because you could sort of peel off the outer crunchy layer and they were my FAVE jelly beans. Closely matched by Jelly Bellys now – I will have to keep an eye out!

momo

Yes, there seems to be various kinds for Easter, but I’ve seen my mom buy them at other times of the year…people pay her money towards them to keep them in her office! I don’t exactly pay attention to candy all that much, but if you can’t find them up there, I can probably send you some before it gets too ridiculously hot down here!

Comments

Uniquity

momo