drank Mango Madness by DAVIDsTEA

Tastes like peach. I don’t get much mango, I get a lot of peach. I don’t even see peach on the ingredient list!

This, like Pom Power, just seems like a complete waste of white tea. It’s far too fruit flavored and it ruins any chance to taste the base. I would rather have an herbal with these fruits than pay a premium for Bai Mu Dan to be overpowered.

But I don’t really like it. It tastes kind of soapy, but at the same time it’s like really a refreshing sort of flavor if it wasn’t for that. I’m gonna let it cool off and see if it’s better iced, but trying it just once will probably be enough for me.

Thanks for the sample, Krystaleyn!

Kittenna

I recall not minding this one, but completely agree about it being a waste of white tea. Not that I remember there being much in there anyhow! I don’t recall a soapy flavour. I think I have a cup’s worth left now that I should try.

momo

Yeah, as it was steeping I was like where is the white tea anyway?! Something in the fruit flavor gave me the soapy impression, it wasn’t strong, but that’s just what it seemed like.

Comments

Kittenna

momo

I watch too much hockey and soccer. So does the bird in my photo, surprise. Finally getting back to drinking my way through my stash thanks to finally securing myself a real paying desk job.

atlanta