drank Citrus PILEDRIVER by 52teas

I need this right now a lot. I have an 8 page paper due tomorrow and I’ve written almost 3 pages so far at this point. I’m starting to reach the point of being easily distracted. It’s cold and really windy outside so at least I don’t have this urge to go driving around. I’ve seen that at least two trees have fallen and blocked roads near me today alone so I’ll pass.

So hopefully this cup gets me doing more than just giving myself a basic structure to add to. I always do that and then it becomes such a pain to elaborate on everything. But hey, last assignment for this class. I’m done with half my classes as of tomorrow.

I used boiling water this time and didn’t pay attention to how long I steeped it. It doesn’t seem to me that the temperature makes a difference, in fact I might prefer it with boiling water instead of the cooler water I used before.

I love how the citrus mixes with the mate and guayusa. I still have to try something that’s got guayusa only, since I’ve tried a flavored mate already. But I like how this tastes. This time hopefully I won’t just fall asleep after drinking it. I kind of fell asleep in the middle of reading part of the book for this paper last night.

TheTeaFairy

Good luck with your paper! to make you feel better about the weather, not only is it cold and windy as well around here today, but it also snowed, crap, never ending winter!!

Bonnie

Good Luck with the paper! Sorry to say, it’s 84 here! So guess this means we are sending good weather your way eventually!

momo

Thank you! I’m almost halfway through at this point. It should warm up by the end of the week again but I can’t even imagine snow right now anywhere outside of the arctic!

Tamm

I hope the paper writing is still going well! :) I’ve been there recently! This one sounds really tasty right now.

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Bonnie