drank Banana Oolong (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

This is interesting. The banana flavor is oddly subtle at first, and just when I’m like, I could use more banana….bam, sweet banana. It’s a good flavor with the green oolong. It seems creamier, sweeter, and I like the fruitiness it adds.

Oddly I don’t like actual bananas as much as I like banana flavored things, so I like this a lot.

Definitely going to give this at least another steep tonight. Thanks for sending me some of this, Krystaleyn.

Kittenna

Oh my goodness. Definitely steep it again! If not tonight then tomorrow. I swear it’s better if left to sit for a while :D I give it ~3 min infusions at 94C.

momo

It had no taste :(((( I’m gonna try the rest with a shorter time at first and maybe even not use an infuser on it.

Kittenna

Weird! Although your first infusion was longer than I usually go. Usually for me, at 3 minutes I get a fair bit of banana and some oolong, and the next two are much heavier on the oolong. But if I leave it overnight, I get almost a caramelly banana flavour in the next couple cups. I admit I probably use excess leaf for myself sometimes, but not always. I stick it in a teaball, as well.

Comments

Kittenna

momo

Kittenna

I watch too much hockey and soccer. So does the bird in my photo, surprise. Finally getting back to drinking my way through my stash thanks to finally securing myself a real paying desk job.

atlanta